GOOD REASONS TO WORK WITH US
If you’re looking to take your career to the next level, then working with the team at Kubix Media will offer you challenging, meaningful projects that will broaden our skills, reach and career.
We believe our culture is why we succeed – by following the principles of working together to provide our clients the best possible service.
Empowerment and Recognition
Find yourself working in an environment that empowers your own career. We encourage our people to use all of their resources and talents to reach their full potential.
Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world. With help from our people, we have defined behaviours that reinforce our values.
AT KUBIX MEDIA, WE CAN
We are looking for a new SEO Executive for our Birmingham office to help manage and grow our current client base.
Kubix Media are looking for an SEO executive to join their small and nimble marketing team. Previous agency and marketing experience is highly desirable, but not a requirement, however you must be able to prove your passion for the exciting and fast-paced world of digital marketing.
Kubix Media boast a number of major clients, with new ones being added on a regular basis, so being adaptable and the ability to think on your feet are absolutely critical!
Full breakdown of desirable characteristics:
– Proven track record in online marketing (SEO in particular)
– Ability to think creatively when it comes to finding link earning and content opportunities
– Demonstrable passion for online marketing
– Knowledge of recent goings-on in the world of online marketing
– Flexibility to work with multiple clients across a range of different industries
– Desire to be a pivotal member of a small yet rapidly growing team
– Able to work comfortably within a small, tightly-knit team
This is an extremely rare opportunity to establish yourself in a key role within a rapidly expanding agency, so if you’re skilled, passionate and ambitious, to be considered for this role please apply today
Shopify Web Developer
There are currently multiple positions open across both Birmingham and Lincolnshire offices for web developers. Shopify experience is particularly desirable, although Magento & WordPress developers are also considered.
You will receive a budget for training and further development, payday breakfast, options to attend art and design exhibitions / events and excellent office outings.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to develop a website using content management systems such as WordPress and Magento.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A selection of projects that demonstrate awesome skills in numerous CMS systems, particularly Shopify
- Strong technical coding skills in PHP and MySQL
- Experience with Liquid, and theme building in Liquid
- Experience with responsive web development
- Cross browser testing
- Ability to solve problems, provide solutions and play a key role within a team environment
- Desire to keep a track of latest developments & best practices
- An eye for detail
Nice to have:
- An understanding of e-commerce websites
- W3C Compliance
- Familiar with user experience best practices
- Maintaining excellent client relationships;
- Helping with the day-to- day admin tasks such as domain renewal, email set-up, quoting, site amends, hosting solutions
- Keen eye for detail to build pixel perfect websites